The Medina´s submersible electrical pumps have many advantages like these:
- The pumps have no maintenance requirements, because they are equipped with cushions, which are lubricated by water.
- The pump's installation is very simple, It only requires to be placed in a vertical position, so it can be internally filled with clean water. Afterwards the pump is descended to the desired deepness along with the power cable and through the pipe. Finally the top of the pump is held with a holding clamp and the extreme of the cable is connected in the normal electrical starter devices.
- Depending on the use the pump can be operated both manually and automatically.
- The pump can even be hidden because it doesn't require any ventilation on any of the cases.
- Centrifugal pumps such as Medina's operate quietly because they are installed deep in the well, far away from the house or building, where can cause disturbing noises.
- The pump can also be placed in the basement or any enclosed room, because its operation does not produce any polluting gases like the ones, that are expelled by other internal combustion engines.
MOTOR MANUFACTURING FEATURES
The MEDINA water probed submersible motor is powered by three-phase alternating current of induction in short circuit, conceived as the operation of a wet motor.
The motor is filled with clean water before the Electro-pump is installed inside the well or the supplying source of water. This precaution measure is very important to give the needed lubrication to the cushions and the cooling of the pump's winding.
The insulation of the winding is built of a multi-molecular plastic material, which is completely insensitive to aggressive water conditions and other chemical agents, performing an extraordinary thermal and dielectric resistance.
Thanks to, a compensation device (box of the thrust bearing) placed in the base of the motor is possible to obtain a normal expansion volume of the motor, even when the water contained inside, is under great heating conditions. As a consequence the water of the well can't penetrate and cause any harm inside the motor. In addition a collector with a labyrinth ring and double retainers also protects the motor against the penetration of sand.
The pump is built on multiple stages (pump bowls), enabling the easy assembly or disassembly of the pump. Its slim or slender design also helps the installation in situations where the well diameter is very tight.
IMPELLERS AND DIFFUSERS
The impellers and diffusers are manufactured with high quality materials of great resistance to wear. The use of a Thrust bearing, which can support big amounts of water loads, avoids the use of complicated hydraulic measures of discharge.
The pump and the motor together form a compact unit. The spindles of these two units have their own supports, joining together by a coupling procedure. The assembly of the units does not necessarily require specialized personnel, therefore the people in charge of maintenance of the pump can do it.
CONSTRUCTION OF THE MOTORS, WE CAN OFFER TWO MANUFACTURING VERSIONS: THE FIRST IS COUPLING TO THE PUMP WITH NEMA NORM AND OUR OWN KIND " PLEUGER ". BOTH VERSIONS ARE READILY AVAILABLE IN ALL MOTOR CAPACITIES.
WE CAN ALSO OFFER MOTORS WHICH CAN RESIST HIGH TEMPERATURES IN THE WATER OF THE WELL OR SUPPLYING SOURCE OF WATER.
REGARDING THE MATERIALS, THE PUMPS CAN BE BUILT IN TWO DIFFERENT TYPES
- THE STANDARD TYPE, INCLUDES PUMP BOWLS OF CAST IRON AND IMPELLERS OF BRONZE AND A STAINLESS STEEL SPINDLE
- THE MEDINA'S TYPE INCLUDES PUMP BOWLS IN ZINC FREE BRONZE (ZFB), AND IMPELLERS IN THE SAME MATERIAL OR IN NORYL PLASTIC, DEPENDING ON THE MODEL. THE REST OF THE PUMP IS MADE LIKE THE STANDARD TYPE WITH A STAINLESS STEEL SPINDEL. WITH THIS CONSTRUCTION MATERIAL THE CORROSION IS ALMOST COMPLETELY ELIMINATED.
WHAT IS THE KIND OF PUMP THAT I NEED?
To choose a pump that correspond to the wished capacity, with measures that are adapted to the existing well, it is necessary take into account the following data/information (See Diagram info):
H. Well depth.
Q. Required pump consumption in liters per minute or liters per second.
B. Static Level or water mirror.
C. Dynamic Level (Water level when the pump is working with the required expense).
P. Is there a pressure pipeline over the surface?
a) Interior diameter.
l) Long horizontal diameter.
ha) Additional height, interior line diameter.
D. Installation depth (is advisable to place the pump 7 meters beneath the dynamical level).
A. Well useful diameter or ademe to the height of the pump installation:
- Are any toghtings in the pipe of the well?
- Is the well
11. Current supply Volts - Cycles.
APPLICATION FIELDS (See graphics)
The submersible electropumps employ desirable in all cases is imposed in all cases, especially when the water levels are at extreme depths.
Due to its slender construction, it is possible to install them in:
- Wells with a reduced diameter.
- Wells with an incorrect uprightness.
electro pump kind has been installed with great success for the lowering and maintenance of levels in mines, for its easy installation and maintenance.
Also, have been obtained optimum results in pumps installed in the field, of agriculture development, as well as for potable water supply in cities and small populated.